Black Gram Reaper
|Cutter Bar Width
|Grain Tank Capacity
|Model Name / Number
|Country of Origin
|Made in India
The term "black gram reaper" can have two meanings depending on the context:
1. Agricultural machinery:
- In the context of agriculture, a "black gram reaper" refers to a specialized piece of machinery used to harvest black gram (also known as mung bean) crops. These machines are designed to efficiently cut and collect the mature pods from the plants, minimizing losses and manual labor. They come in various types, including:
- Tractor-mounted reapers: These are large machines attached to tractors and capable of harvesting extensive fields quickly.
- Backpack reapers: Smaller and more portable, these are worn on the back of the operator and use a manual crank or engine to power the cutting mechanism.
- Hand-held reapers: These are the simplest type, operated entirely by hand and suitable for small-scale harvesting.
2. Fictional character:
- In some fictional settings, especially those with fantasy or folklore elements, a "black gram reaper" might be a mythical creature associated with the harvest or death.
To understand the meaning of "black gram reaper" in your specific context, please provide more information about where you encountered this term. Knowing the source or any additional details will help me give you a more accurate and relevant explanation.