Thermal Fogging Machine
Mosquito Thermal Fogging Machine
|Chemical Tank Capacity||2 L|
|Tank Capacity||1-5 L|
|Type||Thermal Fogging Machine|
|Dimension (L x W x H) mm||36X1014|
|Ignition By Solid State Electric Coil||Yes|
|Supply To Ignition Coil||Yes|
|Auto Shut Off Valve||Yes Available|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||2 ltr|
|Spray smoke fog range||5 feet|
|Chemical Used||7 ltr|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
How does it work?
A mosquito thermal fogging machine typically consists of a tank that holds the insecticide, a heater, and a nozzle. The insecticide is heated to a high temperature, which vaporizes it. The vaporized insecticide is then forced out of the nozzle in the form of a fine mist.
How to use a mosquito thermal fogging machine?
To use a mosquito thermal fogging machine, you will need to:
- Fill the tank with the insecticide.
- Turn on the heater.
- Allow the insecticide to heat up and vaporize.
- Point the nozzle at the area you want to treat.
- Press the trigger to release the mist.
When using a mosquito thermal fogging machine, it is important to follow the manufacturer's instructions carefully. Some safety precautions to keep in mind include:
- Wear protective clothing, such as gloves and a mask, when handling the insecticide.
- Do not use the machine in windy conditions.
- Keep the machine away from open flames and heat sources.
- Do not allow children or pets to come into contact with the mist.
Benefits of using a mosquito thermal fogging machine
Mosquito thermal fogging machines offer a number of benefits, including:
- They are effective in killing mosquitoes and other flying insects.
- They can cover a large area in a short amount of time.
- They are relatively easy to use.
Drawbacks of using a mosquito thermal fogging machine
Some drawbacks of using mosquito thermal fogging machines include:
- They can be dangerous if not used properly.
- They can produce fumes that can be harmful to people and animals.
- They can be expensive to operate.
Overall, mosquito thermal fogging machines can be an effective way to control mosquito populations in large areas. However, it is important to use them properly and to be aware of the potential risks.
This Thermal Fogging Machine that we manufacture/distribute is provided by us which are of a definite quality. It has the ability to emit smoke that is formed from glycol-fluids and water which leaves a foggy or smoke bound atmosphere. They are of the top class quality as they are brilliantly designed to meet the needs of the military, industrial uses etc. They are often used for pest control and are very useful.
- Weight of the Machine : 7.8kg
- Chemical Name : Thermo 55, Pyrethrine, kingfog, Malathion
- Operation Mode : Self start & manual start assisted by petrol
- Combustion power/ Consumption : 18.5 kw/hr
- Fuel Used : Petrol
- Spraying : (Chemical+Diesel) mixture
- Chemical/Fuel Tank Capacity : 6L-chemical tank, 1.2L-petrol tank
- Fogging Capacity : 25L/hr
- Particle size : 10-50 Microns